New flight information display system from Ideal – July 2009
Ideal Business Services Ltd have developed a Flight Information Display System (FIDS) module to accompany their ASMIS software (Airport Statistics Management Information System).
ASMIS helps small to medium-sized airports to monitor all aircraft, passenger and cargo activity more effectively. The web-based application provides real-time information and management reports on airport activity.
The FIDS module now builds on this and enhances the airport experience for passengers, airport management and staff, giving:
- Real-time displays of flight arrivals and departures
- Information displayed automatically changes in line with each flight’s status
- User-friendly flight schedule management and data entry
- Data can be received electronically if available
- Individual flight management
- Multiple screen support to any size
- Air Traffic Control access for immediate updates on aircraft movements
- Automatically maintains flight statistics in Ideal’s ASMIS system
Ideal are now offering ASMIS and FIDS to all airports as either a standalone solution, or integrated into existing computer systems.